Re: [CH] El Yucateco Hot Sauces

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 14:13:15 -0500

terrabyte@tds.net wrote:

> ... Last night in my local grocer I see that Frank's has a new hot sauce: "Chile & Lime" flavor. Anyone try that?  It better be good, because the only size they had was 'large'.
>
> Dustin

  I picked up one of those a few weeks back.  They only offered the large size at our grocery store as well, but the bottle came with a rebate certificate for the full purchase price.  So I'll
ultimately only be out a stamp and few minutes of scribbling.

  I like it on a lot of foods so far, and so does the wife.  Too bad the bottle won't fit on the same shelf with all the other open sauces though...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps