[CH] Re: Frank's Chili & Lime

terrabyte@tds.net
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 8:51:08 -0500

I was at another store last night, and they did indeed have a Frank's RedHot Xtra Hot bottle there. I picked it up for the collection. Without a side by side comparison, I'm just going to guess that this is the same level of heat as my "Hotter" version I found 6 months ago. I'm guessing their marketing department decided that the words "Xtra Hot" was a better seller than "Hotter", and so they replaced the label.

I don't know. Maybe there's 3 versions. They all taste the same to me.
Thanks, Risa

Dustin