Re: [CH] home from OF

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:49:01 -0500

Alex Silbajoris wrote:

> I have about 150 images of the event; I've only skimmed them on Jim's
> computer.  He burned a few CDs which I handed out to the chile-heads who
> stayed at Jim's Sunday night.  I'll set them up on a Webshots folder soon.

Would loved to have been there but there were back-to-back ICS chilli
cook-offs in my home town - one in conjunction with the Route 66 Mother
Road Festival. Got told on a lot of judge's sheets that my chilli had
good flavour but was too "spicy". And here I had toned it down ....
buncha wusses. Anyway the cook-offs both benefitted worthwhile charities
- the Shrine thing was a fundraiser for their Crippled Children's
Hospital and Burn Centers. And we managed to raise several thousand $$$
to that end. Bro Jim and the fields is not too far from my location -
but, jeez Louise, there's a lotta stuff going on that weekend.

> Meanwhile, I am still unpacking the car bit by bit.  At times like this,
> I could really use a shopping cart around the house.

K-Mart and Kroger both have parking lots full of them!!!   Bv)>

--
ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!