Re: [CH] slow food NYC event

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 18:29:36 -0700

Quit complaining! At the very least, you each have a fireplace to cook
over! Have fun, you guys, it reminds me of an old log cabin my parents
used to rent every summer, in northern Ontario. Situated on Rice Lake,
we always had muskies, bass and wild rice galore, more than we could eat
  we will be sitting here envious of you and Rich... I can still taste
that fish! Cheers, Doug in BC, a long way from cold, freshwater fish!