RE: [CH] slow food NYC event

Rich Stevens (richstev@erols.com)
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:13:04 -0400

Tape recorders and other electronic devices are considered tools of the
devil.  Self produced acoustical music only.  Don't think they make a wood
fired tape recorder anyway.  Nearest electricity and phone is 7 miles away.
All food will be prepared without electrical geegaws and gimcracks!  Meal
preparation tends to be a major part of the entertainment and takes up a
good part of the day.

Rich Stevens  http://users.erols.com/richstev/
Photo Trend Enterprises- A Restaurant Service Company

"Anti-alcoholics are unfortunates in the grip of water, that terrible
poison, so solvent and corrosive that out of all substances it has been
chosen for washings and scourings, and a drop of water, added to a clear
liquid like absinthe, makes it muddy."    -Jarry

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of tucker
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 6:02 PM
Cc: Chile-Heads Mailing List
Subject: Re: [CH] slow food NYC event

=Mark wrote:

> I'd consider it, but that week My Bro and I will be in a rustic cabin with
> an outside pump and a wood stove. ...

  Oh man...

  Don't be reading from any books with mysterious leather covers; or playing
any tapes you
might find in tape recorders there...

 Might want to see if you can mix some Savina powder with some Holy water
and fill some
squirt bottles.  Does anyone know if Sabre (tm.) spray is rated for
extra-dimensional
demons???

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps    Sorry, but I'm just