Re: [CH]Alaskan Salmon Baked In Parchment

Michelle DeWitt Smith (dmdsmith@kc.rr.com)
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:50:59 -0600

Risa,
Don't be too hard on the Atlantic salmon. After seeing your post, I had the
craving, but ended up getting the Atlantic.  (3.99 per lb. on sale versus
$14.99 per lb) and it turned out great!

I smothered a pound of salmon with sliced onion, peppers of choice, lemon
slices and light spices, wrapped it in foil and baked on 350 for about 25
minutes. It's so easy and so good.

Alaskan is the best. That's for sure. I lived in Oregon for 3 years in the
80's and had lots of Alaskan salmon. Maybe I've been deprived too long, but
I think the Atlantic is not so bad either (especially smothered in peppers)!

Michelle in KC

I can send messages again! ...home, joined in the ranks of the unemployed.