Re: [CH] List is alive?

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:55:07 +0000

>From: Linda Panter <lipant@sympatico.ca>

>Gee.... where is everyone?  it's so quiet.  Did we all run away to parts
>unknown?

I've noticed that since before the Fields this year.  Since then, the
traffic has died down even more.

A little while ago, I  helped convey a message to Mike Bowers, who mentioned
having a lot of trouble with spam, and filtering against it.  That might be
playing a part in this.

On this hotmail account of mine, I have a lot of popular domains like
bellsouth or earthlink blocked because of the non-CH spams I would get.  As
a result, I don't see messages to the list from senders on those domains,
although sometimes I see responses.  So to anyone who has tried to mail me
from one of those, I apologize if I seem to be ignoring you.

Cracks me up, the spams for male-member enlargement are dying down, but now
it's more like "get their password" or "read their email" - right, how
fascinating, now I can log into someone else's account and read THEIR
spams...

- A

MSN Messenger with backgrounds, emoticons and more.
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_customize