Re: [CH] Re: What does it take

Sue Bonar (sbonar@NMSU.Edu)
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 17:05:40 -0700

Ahhh.. I love this list. It seems like just a few days ago we were all
wondering where everyone went. Now some people can't get away fast
enough! lol! As for me, I've been around about 10 years on this list,
mostly lurking.

On topic, I made a batch of soup the other day (beef vegetable) and
normally I use green chile, but I had some red defrosted to make chile
sauce and decided to try that out. Mostly because I didn't feel like
defrosting any green. Not only does it add some nice color, I think red
is the new favorite to add to soup. Of course, I find that red is better
suited to beef and pork, and green goes well with chicken.

Sue "I haven't been Sue-d yet" in las cruces, nm