Re: [CH] test

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:55:59 -0800

Hi Risa...well I have sent two out to the list(and the guy who cannot
seem to get off the list)and neither has shown up, although the last one
came back to me, and the list! So, where did the other two messages go?
Oh, I know...they are bouncing around in the Van Allen belt, in the
atmosphere, and three months from now, the list will be bombarded by all
the messages, duly escorted by little winged chile peppers, all those
who died in the last big frost. And that is where also, all of the
requests to be "unsubribed" are hiding! Lord help us if they all turn
up, as well:-) Sure did get the cobwebs outta the list, however! except
one:-)) Cheers, from the old guy in BC