Re: [CH] The great Red Savina(R) run- a long one

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:21:19 -0800

Yeah...John has all the fire extinguishers :-)) Cheers, old Doug on
Vancouver Island, where Jim turned up one day, driving a great big
Pontiac, all the way from Indiana. Hope he does it again some time!