RE: [CH] Open Fields names

Riley J. McIntire (Riley@ChileGarden.com)
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 10:27:53 -0800

> From: bradley ellis

> have to have only one name. Do kinda like the old Rocky & Bullwinkle
> cartoons: "... "Tune in next week for our next episode, Hab
> no fear!, or
> Mud, Sweat and Tears."

Tune in next year for a brand new episode of Indiana Jim's 'Hab no
fear!' or "Mud, Sweat and Tears!'

On another subject I've let two domain names lapse (as of yesterday)
that some entrepreneurial CHs might be interested in:

chilehead.biz and chileheads.biz

They're probably on registrar hold but if anyone here wants them let me
know and I'll ok the transfer. I'm holding on to chilehead[s].info and
hoping Mike's schedule will allow him to start work on it. Some
reminders from the list might help motivate him! ;-)

Hot regards,

Riley