Re: [CH] Tabasco Mash

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 14:00:27 -0800 (PST)

--- Gary Bellinger <yesgaz@itcanada.com> wrote:
> Yes! Please do post a recipe.
>
> And hey! anyone got any good hot christmas
> recipes??? Any good chili
> presents in mind??
>
> Pepper Gaz

Nope...but then I had a thought <thunk>.  Say I wuz
gonna make a loaf of, oh, raisin bread...sweet or
otherwise (don't think it matters).  Okay, now say I
take the raisins and "plump" them in some hot water
laced with pure cap (I assume no explosions and so
forth...don't blame me for nasty chemical
reactions...we're all adults here...mostly...hmmm).
Anyway, so you plump those raisins in the h2o/cap for
an hour (?) and then make a loaf or 3 of bread....

Hmmm.

Okay, that's my thought for the month.

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64