Re: [CH] Interesting article on wasabi

terrabyte@tds.net
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:47:48 +0000

> From: RisaG <radiorlg@yahoo.com>
> I just saw this and thought I would pass it on...not
> exactly chiles, but some of the other chile-heads love
> wasabi too. Some interesting products listed on the
> right hand side of the page.
> http://www.lsj.com/things/foodanddrink/040112_wasabi_1d.html

Thanks! That was an interesting article! I love the picture of the hot dog with Wasabi on it. Just the next thing the wife will shake her head at me next time I try it!

Is horseradish added to shrimp coctail sauce? Is that where some of them get their bite? I was finishing off my wife's shrimp the other night from Houlihann's Restuarant, and just about burned the nose hairs off while swallowing their sauce! (An event I quickly followed with another and another try)

-Dustin