Re: [CH] YKYACHI

AndyB (barnhart@mfire.com)
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 01:56:23 -0500

OK you all, this has gotten to much for me to just lurk ...

YKYACHI ...

You find the hottest Indian Restaurant, and order
  "Lamb Vindaloo TIMES TWO".
(Does have a nice ring to it. <G>)

YKYAECHI (You Know You're An Extreme ChileHead If) ...

After you get the Lamb Vindaloo Times Two
-- you put hab powder on it anyway.

(Been there -- done that, with applewood-smoked red savina.
Yummy! Ohoooo-HAH!)

AndyB
(of the not-so-mild persuasion.)