RE: [CH] Colts v Pats

Dan Turkette (dan@tekinteractive.com)
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 10:36:33 -0500

You missed the last E, it's Turkette which was formerly Turchetti before
some dumbass Frenchman misspelled my Great Grandfather's name. Yeah it's
Italian and my cousins are in the cement business in Detroit. You should
have taken the *deal* prior to the game, it's called placing a wager ;-)

Hey, speaking of something new. Had a guy come in the other day with some
ground pepper, called it Poli Pepper and he claimed in came from South
America. I took it home and it has a wonderful flavor, kind of fruity
really. It was green in color, and I'd put it at around 200,000 SHU's.
Definitely not a Peri-Peri. Anyone got an idea what this might be? The guy
says he grows them in his garden, and promised me seeds later this month.
Claimed he could not get them to turn red when maturing on the vine.

Regards,
Daniel H. Turkette
www.americanspice.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Gillis [mailto:DanGillis@earthlink.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 7:07 PM
To: Dan Turkette; 'Byron'; Chile Heads
Subject: Re: [CH] Colts v Pats

Two to one?  That always sounds like a deal when you're talking about the
Pats (what is it now... thirteen in a row?).  So...two to one.... money,
products,??  What you talkin' 'bout Turkett?  :)

We're busy trying to come up with some new ideas for food for the big game
tomorrow.  The folks coming over are not Chile Heads so we are in a tough
spot.  Everything we think of involves chile's, but we know the other people
wouldn't like it...I guess we're just hoping that we will end up with some
converts by the end of the day tomorrow.