Re: [CH] Garden

Joy Williams (hummingbird_@earthlink.net)
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 03:48:42 -0800

We have a major garden project to do... :)

we are extending our yard out by about 13 x 50  feet, which equals about
700 square feet.  (I will take pictures of the raw space).

I'm gonna be moving all my raised beds into this area, and use the place to
move the raised beds to.... and then major landscaping.  You can see my old
garden at http://www.dancinghummingbird.com/joyw/garden2002/  I did nothing
in 2003 and it really shows <grimace>.

I want to design the major front yard as a combination
cottage/japanese/water garden.  Not sure how to combine all those
elements.  I also want a butterfly and hummer garden...  Am I asking too much?

At 12:01 PM 1/30/2004 +0100, you wrote:
>I know this is not the most optimum part of the season, but surely some of
>us must be planning our gardens... Hello?
>
>Bright Blessings!
>
>Joy
>

>Yes, hello! I planted the seeds and seedlings are already looking towards
>the sun! Not as many plants as usual but a satisfactory amount. How's
>everyone else getting along?
>
>Miss Dewi
>http://www.chilechick.tmfweb.nl  Under Construction

Bright Blessings!