Re: [CH] Ulupica Seeds

Love2Troll (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:09:25 -0600

Jeff,

I can spare 10 seeds of 'Capsicum eximium Hunziker'.  Email me if interested.  From the German IPK bank last year.  Haven't tried them myself yet so don't know about germination %.   And I don't need anything in trade.

JohnT

----- Original Message -----
From: jeff@chileheadsonline.com
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 1:22 PM
Subject: [CH] Ulupica Seeds

Hi folks...

Anyone have any ulupica (C. cardenasii or eximum) seeds they are trying
desperately to get rid of. Since my hanging plant died I've been looking
to start a new one. National Germplasm doesn't have any accessions
currently available so I'm turning to the real experts.

I don't have any interesting seeds to swap but will trade cash, web
design work, or custom chile pepper graphics.

Thanks for your help,

Jeff