Re: [CH] Hot Popcorn

T. Matthew Evans (tmattevans@yahoo.com)
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:52:18 -0800 (PST)

I just sprinkle some ground chile on my pocorn after it comes off the stove
(i.e., when I salt it).  I think it's fantastic -- I've tried fatalli,
chocolate habanero (what's better with popcorn than chocolate?), "mutt",
Hungarian black, ancho, chipotle, and guajillo, among many others.  Next, I'll
be trying some of JohnT's mesquite smoked C. pubescens on my popcorn.

Matt

=====