RE: [CH] Raised Bed Gardening Suggestions?

Ces (ces@preferred.com)
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 11:00:25 -0500

One of the nicer pictures I've seen is at the homepage of one of the
originals of square ft gardening, Mel Bartholomew.
www.squarefootgardening.com

It looks like vinyl fencing material to me.

Charlie

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Porter
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2004 10:32 AM
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: [CH] Raised Bed Gardening Suggestions?

Hello fellow CH'ers!  We moved into a small community of new homes recently
and I'm dying without a garden.  I need to come up with something tasteful
and not 'offensive' to the non-gardeners that I'm sure are all around me.
I'm thinking of building a small raised bed garden, maybe 8'x8' or possibly
12'x12'.

Does anyone have any experiences about building one or web sites used in
your own research to do so that you'd be willing to share.

Note: I'm not interested in soil mixes, etc, just the construction of a
raised bed garden.

thx,

-Jeff Porter
Downingtown, PA  USA