Re: [CH] Madison, Indiana Hotluck April 2nd BIG PLUG! ;)

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 03:41:21 -0800 (PST)

Hey, now for SOME people, that's a big event you know!  I happen to know, I typically slam my head
getting into my wife's car every time I do it...I'm too used to getting into my ford truck!  ;)

Ted

--- jim@wildpepper.com wrote:
> Re:  you can usually see Mr Famous himself, Jim Campbell!  ;)  Hey, you
> can't beat that now, can you?!?
>
> Actually, than can be topped by most ANYTHING including the famous
> 'sharp stick in the eye' :-P
>
> I do plan on being there & am looking forward to it.
>
> -Jim C
> Mild to Wild(R)

=====
Signal Corps:  -- http://www.civilwarsignal.org/
USMT -- http://www.unitedstatesmilitarytelegraph.org
Seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing...