Re: [CH] Better late than never...

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:45:39 -0600

  Thanks to everyone for their input about this.  I'll have to pick up a second can at the
store this weekend; and I think I'll try a different brand, just for the sake of comparison.

Sandy Olson wrote:

> ... For a great dip...not uniquie or inspired but really tasty...just chop those
> babies up, add them with some of the sauce to a 1/2 and 1/2 mix of cream
> cheese and sour cream. Use as many chipotles as your tongue will allow.  Add
> some sliced green onions and enjoy. YUM.

  That does sound really good, and I need to get sour cream anyway for our left over
chilli.  Have to add a few things to the grocery list... ;-)))

> Once you get hooked on chipotles, you'll want to smoke your own.  Easy, fun and boy do
> they smell good.

  I don't know about smoking my own.  The only access I have to a smoker is the little
electric one my dad has for fish.  Might create a somewhat unpleasant mix of flavors.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps