Re: [CH] more chipotle - Frog Ranch salsa

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:06:26 -0600

Alex Silbajoris wrote:

> ...I don't know if any of the Moderates can get this product
> where they live (it's from a small company in Ohio) but this seems to be
> perfect for what you want...

  Thanks for the tip.

  I'm pretty sure Frog Ranch was one of the salsas I tried years back when I ordered some
stuff from "Salsa Express". I remember it being really good for salsa from a jar... which is
almost exclusively what I eat, being a fairly lazy guy.  I haven't  seen their Chipotle,
(but I also haven't looked) but if I do, I'll pick it up.

  I'm pretty sure I saw the brand at one of our larger grocers.  I also think they carry
their stuff at our "local" hot shop, which is just a town or two away... sort of.  Have to
go there tomorrow anyway...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps