Re: [CH] Better late than never...

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 09:50:06 -0600

Nels Peterson family wrote:

> Don't worry about the spattering -- line the counter and wall with
> newspapers -- that's what I do when making a mess in the kitchen -- if its
> peeling tomatoes, or canning beet pickles, or frying -- newspapers work
> great to keep the mess containable.

  Hey, thanks for the tip.  I probably would have just tried to be really careful, and would
have failed to keep it clean anyway.  I mentioned that I had a use for her new skillet, and
she already tried to tell me there is no frying allowed in the kitchen.  Maybe the
newspapers will calm her enough to get a batch done.  ;-)))

  Sandy,

  I got the cream cheese, sour cream, onion, and more chipotles yesterday (bought the La
Preferida brand this time, just to compare).  Hopefully some dip will be in the works this
afternoon.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps