Re: [CH] WSM chipotles

T. Matthew Evans (tmattevans@yahoo.com)
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 05:47:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Joy --

I've got a Chargriller, too.  I smoke most of my chiles when I am smoking other
stuff, too -- barbecue, ribs, chickens, etc.  I just throw some chiles into the
mix, too.  If you build a small fire in your firebox and keep the vent
completely closed (and the smokestack completely open) then you should be able
to maintain low enough temperatures for long enough times to get some very nice
smoked chiles.  Good luck.

Matt

=====