Re: [CH] news item: El Paso Pepper Producer (chipotles) V8 #755

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Tue, 06 Apr 2004 15:38:04 -0700

terrabyte@tds.net wrote:
>>From: jim@wildpepper.com
>>
>>Been lurking here a bit- putting in 152 hours of work this week alone
>>between fire dept/pepper biz/forensics job.  Do I know how to have fun
>>or what? :-).
>>

> I didn't even know there were 152 hours in a week!

Sheeeeeesh! Wasasa matta with this guy? He still had 16 hours left over
to sleep! Besides he's used to it, cause anybody who can drive from Cal
with a big truck loaded to the gunnels with chiles all the way to
Indiana....he did say non stop, dint he?? can do that standing on his
head:-)....Ya there Jim?  Doug in BC