Re: [CH] Raspberry Chipotle Sauce

ChileBuzz (chilebuzz@earthlink.net)
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 18:38:53 -0400

Mmmm, I wouldn't have thought to try it in soup or stew ... I will have to
try that.  I know I like chipotle puree in soups/stews.  The sauce is not
overly sweet so I can see that what sugar there is in it would just enhance
soup/stew flavors (like the bit of sugar in a tomato sauce).  Now I am
thinking ... wonder what it would be like on oatmeal.  Have you tried it in
coffee?  I may try it in my coffee tomorrow.
;-)

>> Suz, April 24, 2004 1:19 PM replied:
The roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce is also a great marinade for chicken.
I also use a little of it in stew & soups.<<

>"ChileBuzz" April 24, 2004 6:48 AM wrote:
> Just tried the Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce by Oasis Food.  Nice.  It
has lots of raspberry bits, which I really like, and a moderately light
heat.  <
<remainder snipped>