Re: [CH] Container gardening

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Wed, 05 May 2004 08:37:49 -0700

Love2Troll wrote:
>>What chiles would grow well in a container garden?
>

> Nisa,
>
> All of them.
>
> Some (habs) seem to like a little more leg room than others to get normal sized pods.  (my experience only & the usual disclaimers apply)
>
> A lot depends on where you live and your gardening skills.
>
> JohnT
>

> What chiles would grow well in a container garden?
>
> Thanks,
>
> N.

Nisa...I would second John's reply. Over the years I have grown all
sorts of chile varieties in pots, as we live in an apartment. I have
some starting at the moment,and I also have kept some plants alive for
as long as three years in the same pots. Not hard at all, and it is also
  fun, right John?  Cheers, old Doug on Vancouver Island BC