Re: [CH] Container gardening

RisaG (radiorlg@yahoo.com)
Wed, 5 May 2004 11:11:18 -0700 (PDT)

I find any chiles that have smallish plants grow the
best. I've grown many kinds in containers.

Use semi-large containers - and water a lot because
they dry out quickly.

I've planted Santaka, Fish Peppers, Piquillos, Stripe
Peppers, Lemon Peppers, Jalapenos, Bolivian Rainbow,
Tabasco, you name it. If you are growing in pots, in
my experience, the plants don't get as large as they
would in the garden soil. Make sure to fertilize more
and to water more often.

They also die quicker in pots, In my experience.

Good luck.

RisaG