Re: [CH] Tucson Hot Spots

David Cook (zebcook@rcn.com)
Sat, 05 Jun 2004 15:29:03 -0400

And I forgot -- if you have time, a trip to the Santa Cruz Chile Company in
Tumacacori is a definite chilehead visit.
http://www.santacruzchili.com/home.html

In town, be sure to visit Native Seed Search on 4th St. In addition to
native chile seeds, they often have powders from the same varieties.
http://www.nativeseeds.org/v2/default.php

David Cook