Re: [CH] Tonight's Dinner: Beef Bulgogi w/Sesame Asparagus

AndyB (barnhart@mfire.com)
Wed, 09 Jun 2004 17:26:33 -0400

Hi Risa,
Hope all is well with you and yours !

I took particular note of this recipe for two reasons:

o I've taken to often using fresh serranos in recipes
   (wouldn't touch a jalapeņo any more)

o I have a fondness for bulgogi. I was in Seoul a few years ago,
   and the hotel had a breakfast buffet included.  On it were both
   bulgogi and kimchee, along with some green tea - Yum!

   However, it didn't have either toasted sesame or Asparagus

AndyB