Re: [CH] Arabian Stuffed Camel

Rob Solarion (roberto@1starnet.com)
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 02:21:46 -0500

Of course.  Are you trying to make an issue out of something that was
intended to be humorous?

Snopes is a member of the Forteana List, which I have also been a
member of since 1996.  He may be an "authority" on such "urban
legends", but he is a jerk of a person.  I have never liked his "bad
attitude".  Rob

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 21:20:37 -0500
From: Jeff Thompson <jeffthompson@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [CH] Arabian Stuffed Camel

To make it on topic you added the peppers?

For the rest of the story...
http://www.snopes.com/food/prepare/camel.asp

On Jun 9, 2004, at 8:19 PM, Rob Solarion wrote:

>        Whole Stuffed Camel
>        From Richard Harter's World

Rob Solarion
Northeast Texas

Crossover Is Coming!  Where Will You Be?

PLANET X NIBIRU  :  SLOW-MOTION DOOMSDAY

http://www.slowmotiondoomsday.com/cosmictree.html
http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail.aspx?bookid=19745

"Now hear from me what thou must do when the time draws nigh.  I
therefore inform thee what is for thy greatest good.  The time for
the Purification of the Worlds has now arrived.  The period dreadful
for the Universe, both moving and fixed, has come."
      The Hindu Mahabharata

"The future is behind us.  The past is what's ahead."
      The Serpent Princess, NIGHTFALL

"And they do not know the future mystery, or understand ancient matters.
  And they do not know what is going to happen to them.
  And they will not save their souls from the future mystery."
      The Dead Sea Scrolls, Prophecy Of The Essenes
.