Re: [CH] Getting on Chile-heads

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 19:19:26 -0500

Dave Anderson wrote:

>>Incidentally, Paul has been unable to resubscribe or post to this list
>>for a long, long time now.
>

> Tell him to send an e-mail to: majordomo@globalgarden.com
>
> with subscribe chile-heads in the message body.

Uh, Dave ... when I had to reup my subscription the Majordomo thingie
was not working. I was instructed to send my request to

chile-heads-request@globalgarden.com

with "subscribe chile-heads (name)@(server).(whatever)

Then when you get the confirm request back send it to
chile-heads-request instead of majordomo@global etc. I replied to
majordomo as it said in the "Are you serious" e-mail and nothing
happened - until the little light bulb went on and I tried the same
reply to "chile- heads-request". The the message started to flow -- more
or less.

--
ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!

... The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or
confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. Note that any views or
opinions presented in this message are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen.

All emails are subject to monitoring and archival. Finally, the
recipient should check this message and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen accepts no liability for any
damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. If you have
received this in error, please notify someone who cares immediately by
replying to the message and deleting the material from any computer.