RE: [CH] Dear Owner of Burrito establishment..

enkantare@mindspring.com
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 14:42:31 -0400

HAHAHA  Ive eaten at Fast Food Chinese places in the mall
that had food with more heat than that burrito!  LOL

-----Original Message-----
From: jim@wildpepper.com [mailto:jim@wildpepper.com]
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 2:47 PM
To: enkantare@mindspring.com
Cc: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: Re: [CH] Dear Owner of Burrito establishment..

Not that I'm exactly a flame eater either, being of the moderate
persuasion, but we'll make it a class action suit and add the BBQ joint
I ate at the other day.  It offered 'mild, medium, hot, extra hot, and
911'.  They could answer no questions about what the 911 had in it so I
got it on the side just in case it was Dave's or something.

Can you believe it?  Their '911' was jalapeno!  And not even hot
jalapeno at that.

Clueless these people are.

-Jim C
Mild to Wild(R)