RE: [CH] 911 sauce

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Tue, 06 Jul 2004 21:11:00 +0000

>From: "George A. Starkey" <gas@kdlegal.com>

>As we were speaking of 911 sauce, a couple years ago, a (retired now,
>sadly) former cook at the downtown Hooters in Indy used to put Dave's
>Insanity Sauce in his 911 sauce.

At the Barley's brewpubs here in town they make a "Gates of Hell" sauce
available with some of their menu items.  I've had it twice, and there was a
huge difference - the first batch was extremely strong, probably made with
some amount of extract.  The second batch was more salty than hot.

I guess it depends on which dog is guarding the Gate *G*