Re: [CH] 8th (almost) Midwest Hot Luck!

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sun, 01 Aug 2004 19:51:20 -0700

tucker wrote:
> Sandy Olson wrote:
>

>>Okay, Scott....Consider it done!  I'll run right out and chop a hab!
>>
>>If I live, I'll see you in Minneapolis!
>>
>>SandyO  etc. etc. etc.
>

> Whaaaahhhh..........????????
>
>   This is madness!!!
>
>   Good luck Sandy.  Can I have your sauces if you don't make it?  ;-)
>
> --
> Erich
You mean the REALLY HOTTA ones she keeps hidden?
Or the wimpy ones she keeps on the table? We just had a fellow C-H from
Seattle visit, and we spent some time going over Jim's products. When he
saw the 10 HOT Apple Smoked Hab powder, he said, he uses it too! Really
nice guy, Craig Rubin. He was just up catching salmon about 100 miles
north of me...got his limit! Cheers, old Doug in BC, a long way from
Minneapolis, although we will be in Winnipeg in Sept for a grandson's
wedding! that's about as close as we will get!