Re: [CH] Cleveland Chile Fest/Bowers

AndyB (barnhart@mfire.com)
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:30:45 -0400

Hi Mark,

=Mark wrote:
> Hey Andy!  How goes it?

Hanging in here.  Good to hear from you.

> Chile Pepper Mag has an article on MeadowView farm at:
> http://www.chilepepper.com/articles/index.cfm?action=view&ArticleID=36

Nice article.  Reading it, I'll just have to restock some more of Alma's hot
pepper jellies when at Bowers.

U B there 2 ?

> On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:09:12 -0400, AndyB wrote
>>FYI Re Doug & Bowers:
>>     http://www.abarnhart.com/chile/Bowers01/index.htm
>>
>>For those who want to meet up with other CHs at Bowers, a good rendezvous
>>spot is either Doug's "Evil" booth (sausages and cookies, that is)
>>or Chip's Red Lion booth.
>
> Actually in recent years the number of CH folks at the fest has resulted in
> our own little compound between Doug and the Red Lion display...   :-)

Good point, Mark, hope we can redo it this year -- it's the hottest compound
there!  Wonder just how much of Doug's Evil Sausage I'll be up to this year.

AndyB