RE: [CH] Crushed Red Pepper

T. Matthew Evans (tmattevans@yahoo.com)
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 07:35:55 -0700 (PDT)

I use a coffee grinder or pepper mill to make my powders every year, but I am
looking to make something like the red chile flakes you find on the table in a
pizza joint.  I've found that mechanized processes (e.g., coffee grinder or
food processor) don't do a very good job of creating uniform large (say,
1/8-inch) flakes.

I like the Ziplock bag and roller pin idea....just might work....

Matt

=====