Re: [CH] Upcoming Chile Events

Robert Farr - The Chile Man (rbfarr@erols.com)
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:53:58 -0400

Hey Andy & All!

Hope you'll post - and come to - our biggest event of the year, the
Chile Man Open House & Harvest Fest, Sept. 11 & 12, in Loudoun County,
VA.  (If you need directions, please contact me off-list.  We're a bit
more than an hour outside of D.C. and about an hour and a half below
Baltimore.)

My farm's organic, I grow 125 kinds of peppers, and you're welcome to
come hear music (the Blues - Sept. 11 only), try some different foods,
sample wines from Chrysalis Vineyards (located in Middleburg, VA), and
sample all the stuff we make here (24 products at last count).

You can also pick up (free) a small bag of chiles to take home -
including a bunch o' Fatalis & Habs.

I have over 400 varieties of plants this year - c'mon by and check 'em out!

--
Robert Farr - The Chile Man
All-Natural Sauces, Salsas, Pesto, & More!