Re: [CH] Archives?

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:05:10 -0700

Well, as Mike said in a post not too long ago. due to the amount of spam
he was having to deal with, he changed everything around a bit,
including the way to subscribe. Which really caused a few problems for
those wishing to! However, my sympathies are with Mike, who runs this
list with great efficiency(and FREE!)so we all can enjoy it. Think I
have been on it since 97 or perhaps earlier, and there are a bunch who
preceded me. I would say, a hearty thank you, Mike, for a job which
costs him money as well as time. Cheers, old Doug on Vancouver Island BC