Re: [CH] Mike spam/virus

John Benz Fentner, Jr. (johnfentner@comcast.net)
Mon, 06 Sep 2004 21:24:51 -0400

Styx wrote:

> It's great to see more & more anti IE users.
> I've been using Netscape since back in the mid 90's before mozilla was
> there. Now I'm using 7.1 on win 95, and that was suppose to run on
> windows 98 and above. It still works better than microsoft and you can
> adjust the spam program to what you need it to do, and that's if your IS
> provider doesn't have the capabilities of doing it too.
>
> John, didn't you and your farther use to grow Hot Portugal's? He had a
> place on a lake that you didn't need to water because if you dug down a
> foot or so you hit water? If so we use to chat back in the 90's about
> peppers. How is your farther doing?

Nope...that was me...my kid is "the III". Haven't been doing much
gardening lately. Wife had a mild stroke a couple of years ago and I
found that my lower spine was made of Silly Putty so our heavy work
capacity is pretty limited. Fortunately the chile pepper availability in
these parts has improved a bit lately but there still ain't no
substitute for the real thing.

JB
--
John Benz Fentner, Jr.