Re: [CH] Test!!!Did I Make It!???

douglas barnhart (dabhome@enter.net)
Wed, 08 Sep 2004 16:02:20 -0400

OMG!!!!!!!
I could Eat the Box!!!!!
The Mailperson left the Bow Out by The mail box,And the Dampness of the
Night made
the Box moist,so it took the Essance of the Peppers!
I'll Auction the Box Off...He,He,He!
I'll Grind em Up After Bowers,But I'll Share the Booty With Our Gang Of
"C~Hers" at Bowers!!!
I'm Packin truck tonite And Settin up Thursday!
"C~Hers" Should Be Gathering Saturday,,I'll see If I can bring A Grinder
so they Can Grind Thier Own!!
Thanks sooooooooo Much Jim,,,You Have NO Idea How Happy You Make People!!!
I'll Be Havin Fun Speadin The  Burnin Sweet  Joyfull Pian  and  The
Gosple  Accordin  To "Rev" Jimmy!!!
Once Again Thanks Jim Your Dust Is A Modern~Day Miracal  "Such a little
Bit Spreads  So Much Joy"!!!
The Dust Puts The "EVIL" In My Cookies & Sausage,,Both  I'll Be  Doin At
Bowers!!!
Wish Ya Could Be There To Get The "AT~A~BOYS" You Sure Do HAve Commin To Ya!
Doug  "Grillin  & Chilli'n"  Barnhart !!