Re: [CH] Ajvar

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 21:19:41 -0700

Great stuff, Frank! I use it much as you do, and have for quite awhile.
I also use it as a condiment, instead of ketchup. And if you are
inclined to heat it up "a notch" just add some ground hab powder to
it:-)! Cheers, Doug in BC who just returned from two weeks in Manitoba,
where summer did a diappearing act this year...lousy weather!