Re: [CH] Open Fields Attendance

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:41:44 -0700 (PDT)

Cool Jeff.  Always good to see all of you.

Hard to believe good ol' George is the big 40 now.
Ooops, was I not supposed to say anything?  ;)  Well,
heck, I'm following here just in a few months anyway.

Make sure Neil brings his firesuit with him.  ;)

Love the venison.  Will be great to sample that chili
once again.

Oh, hey Jeff, grab me privately, I MIGHT have some
more, uh... let's see.  Well, might have something for
us to do "again" this year.  ;)

Ted

--- Jeff Thompson <jeffthompson@mac.com> wrote:

> George and I (along with my wife Kathie and George's
> friend Susan) will be there Saturday morning (and
> staying over Saturday night - yippee!). My son Neil
> may be joining us depending on his work schedule.
> Our Belgian Tervuren, Harley, will be joining us as
> well... he's very lovable and is renewing his
> training as a therapy dog (and goodness know we ALL
> need therapy) so I think he'll fit right in.
>
> I am planning on making Texas Chili again this year
> (with venison this time instead of buffalo) and will
> probably bring down some of my chili powder as well.
>

> Looking forward to some peach/habanero ice cream,
>

> Jeff T.
>

> On Wednesday, September 15, 2004, at 10:21AM, Jeff
> Schickowski <jeff@chileheadsonline.com> wrote:
>
> >OK folks,
> >
> >Who can I expect to meet and greet at Open Fields
> this year?
> >It's always nice to know who's going to be there...
> Who knows, it might
> >even entice a few others to throw off the shackles
> of responsibility
> >and show up!
> >
> >Jeff
> >
> >PS Here's hoping there's less than 8 inches of mud
> this year. I know...
> >but a guy can dream can't he?

=====
Signal Corps:  -- http://www.civilwarsignal.org/
USMT -- http://www.unitedstatesmilitarytelegraph.org
Seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing...