Re: [CH] sauce time! (Mindy, this is for Keith)

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 16:45:09 -0700

Obviously you are not aware that Rain is a gal, and she has been on this
  Chile Head list for a long as I have, perhaps longer, and I date back
to at least 1997...Rain is a sweetheart, who is very knowlegable about
many things, who will likely give me a blast for my spelling as she was
an English major in college...just got back from vacation, or I would
have caught this sooner. Cheers, old Doug on Vancouver Island BC whose
peppers were loaded when we returned