Re: [CH] Weather

Uncle Dirty Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 07:23:45 -0500

Ted Wagner wrote:

> Well Folks, I know it's only Tuesday...and this IS
> Indiana, but the forecast is for highs in the 70's
> this weekend...Sunny on Saturday.  :)
>
> I'm getting anxious!

I'll be thinking of you all (also y'all) as I am cooking in the Joe
DeFrates Memorial Chilli Cookoff on Sunday at the Route 66 Mother Road
Festival. It's my last chance to qualify for the 2004 World
Championship Chilli Cook Off in Las Vegas. I note that Chip Welch
qualified this past weekend. Congratulations to him.

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

Great American Outback
        .___
        \  |,
        /   |
       (  * |
        \   ;
         \_/

... "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white
guy, the best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup,
France is accusing the United States of arrogance, and Germany doesn't
want to go to war."