Re: [CH] Soon to be-ex-middle-aged-list-members :-)

rob.rd@juno.com
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 23:58:25 -0700

Am replying to this because it tells me that there are other pepper
groups
and as someone who is sort of on the outside because I am not a gardner
and would like to know if there is a more approiate group for me to be in

and by the way I have been on this list for about 7 years

	Rob