Re: [CH] New Orleans

Uncle Dirty Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 19:45:55 -0500

Riley J. McIntire wrote:

> Hi folks!
>
> Mary's headed out to NO Sat, and I'm following in a couple days. Never
> been there. Any advice on hotspots or can't miss eats?

Liuzza's Lounge & Grill, 1518 N. Lopez St.; Arnaud's, 813 Bienville
St; Ugly Dog Saloon, 401 Howard Ave.; and if you get outside the Big
Easy - like to Nachitoches - Lasoyne's; or to Henderson - Pat's
Fisherman's Wharf.

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

Great American Outback
        .___
        \  |,
        /   |
       (  * |
        \   ;
         \_/

... "It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods
or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas
Jefferson