Re: [CH] Things grow better with Coke

NECM (northeast.chileman@gmail.com)
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 20:37:27 -0500

Way off topic & way over the edge....... Having wrote that........

When I was in college, about the time the Pope was an altar boy, what
we said to the under-classmen as a sweet young thing walked by, "A
shot of that with a Coke-A-Cola would make my day!" Responce always
was, "Why do you need a Coke-A-Cola?"

Things go better with Coke!

NECM
NorthEast humor, you may not get it......