[CH] Hottest Of The Hot <?>

Uncle Dirty Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Sun, 07 Nov 2004 06:51:24 -0600

Rob Solarion wrote:

> Personally, I never heard of any of these products before reading this
> article in the Dallas News.  <?>  R.

You _do_ lead a sheltered life, don't you? I have long been familiar
with CaJohn from this list, Chile Pepper Magazine, etc. And Mick's
pepper jellies have been used in my kitchen (in the middle of the
Great American Outback - Illinois) for at least five years. He has a
range of pepper jelly flavours - I use his Hot Garlic Pepper for a
glaze on pork roast and get raves every time. Not real hot but really
flavourful. Check him out at www.micks.com.

This jar (almost empty) says "All Natural Ingredients: sugar, peppers,
vinegar, corn syrup, garlic, citric acid, pectin." Nutrition listed
as: Total Fat 0, Sat. fat 0, Cholest 0, Sodium 0, Carb 3g, Fiber 0,
Sugars 3g, Protein 0, Vitamin C 2% (Serving size 1 TSP) And, like a
lot of the places that are members of this list - it's a family run
enterprise.

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

Great American Outback
        .___
        \  |,
        /   |
       (  * |
        \   ;
         \_/

... "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep
and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against
tyranny in government." -- Thomas Jefferson