Re: [CH] New retailer in Perth & trip to OZ!!

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 09:16:39 -0600

jim@wildpepper.com wrote:

> As good a time to mention this as any I suppose- I just committed to
> doing BOTH Australian chile pepper festivals in February.  There's one
> in Perth on the 12th & 13th (Gingin- Mark Winterburn's) and another in
> Melbourne (Jindivick- Haggis's) the next weekend.  ...

> -Jim C
> Mild to Wild(R)

  Hey, that sounds like a lot of fun.  I'll be happy to go along and help out with some of
the heavy lifting and such.  Just send a limo to take me to the airport... I don't even need
a first class ticket... you can buy me coach, I'm not that way...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps